25. Michigan Wolverines – They ended last season with a 7-6 record. After a defeat in the Gator Bowl by Mississippi State and losing their head coach Rich Rodriguez they are ready for a new year with a new head coach, Brady Hoke. The Wolverines are hoping for a quick turn around, much like Coach Hoke was able to do at both Ball State and San Diego State. Coach Hokes first task for the 2011 season is to fix the Wolverine defense. They ended the 2010 season ranking 108th. ข่าวฟุตบอล
24. Auburn Tigers – Yes it’s true they ended last year with the perfect 14 and 0 records, winning the National Championship so why would they be ranked so low? When both Cam Newton and Nick Fairley both entered the 2011 NFL Draft the school lost their two top players at the same time. While those two losses are bad Auburn has more to worry about. They are also losing 4 key offensive lineman including All-SEC center Ryan Pugh and All-American left tackle Lee Ziemba. The Tigers did end with the Number 3 recruiting class for next year, which was heavy on the offensive line; these new players will be young and inexperienced.
23. Virginia Tech Hokies – Finishing last season with an 11-3 record and ranking 16th in the BCS. The Hokies are losing three of their best offensive players; Tyrod Taylor, Darren Evans and Ryan Williams. With those loses there is some good news on the Hokie horizon. Logan Thomas their new quarterback is being compared to Cam Newton and David Wilson will help to ease the loss of both Evans and Williams. They also have 4 returning seniors on the offensive line as well as 7 returning starters on the defense. The Hokies should be strong again this year in the ACC.
22. Georgia Bulldogs – They finished their season unranked with a 6-7 record. They have lost AJ Green but their returning quarterback Aaron Murray is the real deal. He finished last season passing for over 3,000 yards which included 28 touchdowns. He was ranked 14th in passing efficiency, and all this during his freshman year. With Cam and Ryan moving onto the NFL Draft Aaron has the potential to be the top QB in the SEC. Georgia has also recruited Isaiah Crowell who is one of the top running backs in the nation making them even more dangerous to their competition.
21. Arkansas Razorbacks – 2011 left them with a 10-3 season and a 12th place ranking. They do have Knile Davis as their running back who could be one of the nation’s best but they also lost Ryan Mallett who was the nation’s top quarterback and is hoping for his shot at the NFL. This move leaves Tyler Wilson to fill the void. The key to the Razorback 2011 season with be their defense. They have eight returning starters to help move the Razorbacks up the rankings. With all this talent they have a very tough schedule in one of the toughest conferences which is why they are ranked where they are now.